When running Pycasa, a main window will be shown where you can enter a username, with or without the “@gmail.com” suffix (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org), and obtain the album list for that user. Then you will be able to:
- browse all the public albums (and the private ones if you login through the “Sign in” button), having the metada available in the left panel (album title, number of photos, dates, etc.)
- browse photos for a given album by double-clicking on it
- choose one or more albums from the album list and download them. The photos will be saved with their original name in a directory named <username - album title> in the current path.
- choose one or more photos from the photo list and download them.
- create new albums and upload photos.
Version 1.0 is available here. Please let us know what you think!